101 - 1207 Rideau Bend.
Canada K4M 1B5
Phone: 613 - 692 - 0222
Fax: 613-692-0222 (call)
IDL: Technology Solutions
Like all IDL programs, we approach technology issues with the same focus on people and customers - and with the ultimate goal of enhancing your overall organizational effectiveness. IDL offers custom design and development, training and general consulting services to help you get the best return on your technology investment.
The right systems, the right people, the right cost
Integrated Data; Integrated Management; Project and System Delivery
We help clients gain access to comprehensive, rich and meaningful information by integrating data from a variety of legacy sources. As a result, management is better equipped to make knowledgeable decisions - ultimately leading to greater organizational effectiveness. In addition, we are enterprise archtitecture specialists and can help you discover ways to get more out your existing systems and communication networks.
IDL Technology: Benefits and Features
- Experienced people
- A low-cost low-risk way to improve project delivery in the organization
- Increase service, quality and return-on-investment
- Extensive experience in Data and Process Modelling
- Information Management and Enterprise Architecture
- SE-CMM and ISO 10006 processes
- Help-desk support
- Feasibility and trade-off studies
- Industrial and Facility security clearance: National (L3); NATO (12)
- Quality assurance inspections
- Performance audits and assessments
- Top-notch customer service
Every client and every project is unique and that's why we begin with a thorough assessment to help clearly define your goals and challenges, before any development occurs.
- Step One: Requirements Analysis
- Step Two: Design and Implementation
- Step Three: Support
Have a look at our technologies, services and courses - and contact Stephen or Scott to see how IDL Technology Solutions can help you make your next project a success.