101 - 1207 Rideau Bend.
Canada K4M 1B5
Phone: 613 - 692 - 0222
Fax: 613-692-0222 (call)
IDL Courses: Core Skill Development
Balancing Personal And Professional Life
Since business, professional and personal demands are inseparably connected, everyone needs a highly integrated approach to life. The average person finds that it is remarkably difficult to detach these three dimensions and, typically, operates with minimal structure and external direction.
This program enables people to achieve success and contentment. It guides them in the development of a tangible "Life Plan" that focuses daily activities and decisions on where they want to go. The program also provides less tangible benefits: direction, confidence and self- motivation.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- create a vision of personal success
- identify the most critical factors to achieve the Vision
- identify current obstacles
- develop and build upon a personal SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats)
- set priorities and time targets
- develop a personal Action Plan with daily, weekly and longer-term goals
- take 100% responsibility for making the vision happen
- recognize when they are off track and know how to get back on.
$325.00 / Participant *
* Group discounts may apply. Please contact us.
BACK TO COURSES